Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Holiday Specials
Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Holiday Deals make the perfect present to “Rev up the Fun!”Read more
Rocky Mountain Raceways: Operations
Opened in 1997 by the Young Automotive Group, Rocky Mountain Raceways successfully operates a quarter-mile National Hot Rod Association Drag Strip; a 3/8-mile, high-banked American Speed Association Oval; and a motocross track at 6555 West 2100 South in West Valley City, Utah. The Young Automotive Group recently sold a portion of the land, which Rocky… Continue readingRead more
Rocky Mountain Raceways, Bristol Dragway to host 2...
NHRA STORY: Friday, November 22, 2013 The 2014 NHRA Summit Racing Jr. Drag Racing League’s Western Conference Finals and Eastern Conference Finals will be held at Rocky Mountain Raceways near Salt Lake City and Bristol Dragway in Tennessee, respectively. The NHRA Jr. Drag Racing League Western Conference Finals will move to Utah’s scenic Rocky Mountain Raceways for… Continue readingRead more
2013 Drag Special Awards Nominations
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool. Nominations will close December 1, 2013. The nominations are only open to registered RMR racers. You must enter name and car number to participate.Read more
Joe’s Trophies and Gifts’ Champion’s Corner-Bill M...
Joe’s Trophies and Gift’s Champion’s Corner Name: Bill Matern, 68′ Camaro Class: Super Pro Hometown: Layton, UT Sponsors: Fastlane Machine What are your thoughts on the 2013 season? The 2013 season was a blast!!! Made some new friends and got to know old ones better! What was the highlight of your 2013 racing season? Winning… Continue readingRead more
Industrial Injection’s Rocky Mountain Diesel Shootout on Friday August 16th starts at 10am at Rocky Mountain Raceway in Salt Lake City.
- Dyno all day from Custom Auto with purses/prizes for highest HP($500), Best Guess, and lowest HP
- Show-N-Shine with purses for Best of Show ($500), Ford, Dodge and GM, 1pm registration and judging at 2pm.
- Prizes and product give-aways during the day at Rocky Mountain Raceways from Industrial Injection and DIESEL Motorsports sponsors.
- Win a free dinner with Diesel Truck Limo service with MegaX2.com and DIESEL Motorsports during the day Friday register and drawing at 3:30pm – must be present to win!
Vendors attending during the day Friday:
- Industrial Injection
- Flowmaster Performance Exhaust
- Victor Reinz
- Sinister Diesel
- Vulcan Performance
- Champion Blue Flame Oil
- Diesel Auto Power
“DIESEL ONLY” Drag Racing
Drag strip gates open at 2:30 pm for competitors, 4pm for fans and racing starts at 6pm, ending around 10pm!
- $10 Admission for fans, Children 5-12 $5 and 5 under Free
- Competitors $35 for tech card per class
- ET Bracket (street trucks) $1000 for 1st and $200 for 2nd with 24 truck entry
- Any street diesel truck can enter, it’s not how fast but estimated timing to run ¼ mile!
- Quick Diesel 12.0 Index $1000 for 1st and $200 for 2nd with 16 truck entries
- Unlimited heads up racing $1000 for 1st and $200 for 2nd with 10 truck entries.
ALL COMPETITORS WILL BE PAID AFTER EVENT WITH TROPHIES.
Rocky Mountain Raceway
6555 W 2100 S, West Valley City, UT 84128