- Young Buick GMC March Madness Book Drive – Thousands of Books Donated to Davis Schools
- Young Buick GMC Drive for Students – Clearfield High
- Young Kia Local Soccer Promotion
- Young Kia Stuff the Buss Event – Raised Supplies for Headstart programs
- Young Ford Dodge Trunk or Treat – Morgan Schools
- Young Ford Drive one for your schools – Morgan High
- Young Chevrolet Save Second Base – Breast Cancer Awareness
- Young Chevrolet Trunk or Treat – Davis Schools
- Bonanza Motors Stuff the Bus – Local High Schools and Raised thousands of pounds of food for local pantry
- Rocky Mountain Raceways Food Drive – Thousands of pounds of food for local pantry
- Rocky Mountain Raceways Bike Raffle – Utah Motorsports Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Raceways Animal Adoption Breakfast – Utah Animal Adoption Center, a no kill shelter
- Avis Car Sales Author Event – Ogden Schools and gave tons of kids free books
- Young Automotive Cat Bash – Weber State University
- Young Automotive USU Alumni – Utah State University Scholarship Program
- Young Subaru Pet Drive – Adopted over 100 pets and donated to Weber Schools
Summer Send Off
The 2015 Summer Send Off is back, hitting the track at the end of August with Guaranteed Purses, Golf Cart Races and the crowning of a new King/Queen of the Send Off. #revupthefunRead more
2015 Schedules Posted
Below are the links for the 2015 Schedules for the America First Credit Union Super Oval, The Young Kia Drag Strip and the Rocky Mountain Raceways Motocross Park. PLEASE NOTE: All Schedules are Tentative and Subject to Change. Oval - 2015 Oval Schedule *Updated 1/16/15 (Page 1- Main Track Schedule, Page 2 – Practice Schedule, Page… Continue readingRead more
RMR’ Cars.com Safety Team is NOW ACCEPTING A...
The Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Cars.com Safety Team will be taking applications for EMT-B, Advanced or Paramedic Levels for the 2015 race season. All new students that have not completed their courses or State exams will still be honored and applications will be taken. The RMR Cars.com Safety Team members are responsible for the safety and… Continue readingRead more
Welcome 2015 with Awesome Ticket DealsRead more
Now Hiring: Marketing Communications Director
Now Hiring: Marketing Communications Director Rocky Mountain Raceways | West Valley City UT The following is a list of responsibilities in connection with the position of Marketing Communications Director. Please send your resume to Mike Eames, General Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org Maintain key relationships with local and national media. Send weekly releases on both the weekly results and… Continue readingRead more
SPEARS Southwest Tour Series Announces 2015 Schedu...
Bakersfield, CA – The SPEARS Southwest Tour Series will visit seven tracks for ten races in 2015, including the inaugural Winter Showdown at Kern County Raceway Park that will pay a record $25,000 to the race winner. “We are extremely pleased with how the 2015 schedule has come together,” stated the SRL’s Larry Collins. “We… Continue readingRead more
RMR will be hosting a gathering of all Oval Track participants who would like to hear our ideas on the 2015 Race Season. It is also a GREAT time for the racers to give input and bring new ideas to the table before we start scheduling events, building rulebooks, etc.
Monday December 8th – Hornets, Jr. Stingers, Trains and Double Deckers
Tuesday December 9th – Modifieds, Super Stocks Figure 8′s
Wednesday December 10th – Sprint Cars, Midgets and Mini Cups
*All meetings begin at 7 pm in the RMR Convention Center*
Please come to your designated night as that will be the only night that class will be discussed.
We appreciate all your continued support in helping us grow! Thank you!
The Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Cars.com Safety Team will be taking applications for EMT-B, Advanced or Paramedic Levels for the 2015 race season.
All new students that have not completed their courses or State exams will still be honored and applications will be taken. The RMR Cars.com Safety Team members are responsible for the safety and basic medical needs of all our staff, racers and spectators on the Oval Track, Drag Strip and Motocross Track. We include on sight training in Medical, Fire Suppression and Extrication. Training will also include classroom knowledge and understanding of several types of fuels as well as many types of cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc. Training will be credited for your EMS hours. Airmed Staff will also be available for several credited classes given. Applications can be taken in person at our main office at 6555 West 2100 South in West Valley City. You can also download the application online at www.rmrracing.com and mail it in or hand deliver it to the main office.