Summer Send-Off with Nitro Cars – Big $ Bracket!
Saturday, August 23
Summer Send-Off with Nitro Cars, Big $ Bracket
Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Summer Send-Off on the Young Kia Drag Strip will feature Nitro Funny Cars, Electronic, Non-Electronic, and Top/Quick Jr.
Nitro Funny Cars Scheduled to Appear:
- Bob Godfrey: Burnin Money
- Scott Stanger: Bad Manners
- Gary Turner: Pedaler
- Roger Garten: War Horse
- Dale Van Gundy: Quarter Pounder
- Wally Giavia: G-Men
- Robert Overholser: California Hustler
- Richard Townsend: Nitroholic
- Spectator gates open at noon
- Nitro Funny Cars a 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.
- Adults $20 | Youth (5-12) $5 | 4 and under free
UPDATE: Due to a lack of communication, NO POINTS will be awarded towards competitors season RMR point totals for participation in the 2014 Summer Send Off. We apologize for any inconvenience. If any of you signed up solely for points, please call the office and we will fully refund your entry. Thank you for the understanding and support.
Thursday August 21
- Credentials, Parking and Tech from 2-8 pm
Friday August 22
- 9 am – Credentials Open, Parking and Tech
- 2 pm – Time Trials begin
Saturday August 23
- 9 am – Credentials Open (Credentials and Tech are scheduled to be open until 4 pm, subject to change)
- 10 am – Time Trials Begin
Sunday August 24
- On Track at 10 am (There will be no credentials today)
- Electronic $225
- Non-Electronic $125
- Top/Quick Jr. (Friday and Saturday only) $50
- Weekend Crew $50
If drivers or crew are under the age of 18, a Complete Minor Packet must be on file to gain access to the Restricted Areas.
Hotel Info: http://www.rmrracing.com/hotels/
Contact Ron Craft, RMR Drag Strip Manager, for information and questions (801) 252-9557 x106