Lucas Oil Modifieds with Fireworks
Saturday, July 26
Join us for the Lucas Oil Modifieds return to Rocky Mountain Raceways! Racing includes Western States Equipment Figure-8 Trains, Figure-8 Cars, Lucas Oil Modifieds, and Hornets.
- Gates open at 4 p.m. | Qualifying at 5:30 p.m. | Heat Races 6:15 p.m. | Main Events 7:15 p.m.
- Fireworks will follow racing
- Adults $20 | Youth (5-12) $10 | 4 and under free
- Credentials 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. | Practice 2:30 p.m.
- Participant $40 | Restricted Area Pass $25
- Drivers must pay an entrance fee for each class they are participating in.
- Anyone in the pits who is under 18 (participant and/or crew) must have a complete minor packet on file.
- Drivers must have a RMR registered number ($30-season) and be a RMR Track Member ($50 season.)