October 2013 – May 2014
Come check out this fantastic event! We have bikes, ATV’s and Side x Sides running through the mud, the tire pit, rocks and even a LOG MOUNTAIN!
- Gates open at 8 am
- Racing begins at 9:30 am
Adults $10/Youth (5-12) $5- Get half off admission if you attend Friday October 11th MX Race in a costume!
NOTE: All riders under 18 years of age must have a Completed RMR Minor Packet on file. Please contact Danica Stewart at (801) 252-9557 ext. 102 or email@example.com with Minor Packet Questions questions.
- Pro Classes $75 plus $10 gate (100% Payback)
- Big Bike/ATV/SxS-$50 per class
- Mini’s – $40 per class
- Pee Wee’s – $30 per class
Tentative Schedule-Subject to Change
- 9:30am Minis- 1hr
- 10:45 PeeWees Moto 1
- 11:00 Novice- 1hr
- 12:15 PeeWees Moto 2
- 12:30 Expert/Am- 1.5hr (could be separated depending on bike count)
- 2:30 ATVs/SxS- 1hr (also Could be separated depending on bike count)
All information is subject to change without notice
The office will be closed Thursday and Friday for the holiday.
Please call back on Monday December 2nd.
The office will be closed on Monday December 23rd from 12:30-3pm.
We will be open from 9-12:30 and 3-5 pm.
Please make any arrangements prior to that, as we will be closed until the New Year!
The office will be closed December 24-January 1 for the holidays.
Please check back on Thursday January 2nd.
America First Credit Union Super Oval Driver’s Meeting
Wednesday, March 19
- Registration & Minor Paperwork at 6pm. Meeting at 7pm
- All classes excluding quarter midgets
Contact Dan Breach, RMR Oval Manager-(801) 252-9557 ext. 112, with any questions about the 2014 season.
More information to come. RMR Management retains the right to adjust the schedule as needs arise.
RMR Oval Racing Series
Saturday, May 3
Join us for the 2014 Season Opener featuring Western States Equipment Figure-8 Trains, Maverik Modifieds, Winged Sprints, Figure-8 Cars, and Hornets!
- Gates open at 4 p.m. | Qualifying at 5:30 p.m. | Heat Races 6:15 p.m. | Main Events 7:15 p.m.
- Adults $15 | Kids (5-12) $5 | 4 and under free
- Credentials 1:15-3:30 p.m. | Practice 2:30 p.m.
- Participant $40 | Restricted Area Pass $20
- Drivers must pay an entrance fee for each class they are participating in.
- Anyone in the pits who is under 18 (participant and/or crew) must have a complete minor packet on file.
- Drivers must have a RMR registered number ($30-season) and be a RMR Track Member ($50-season.)