May 2013 – May 2014
Join us as we light up the West Valley Sky during the Jet Car Spring Nationals!
Racer Gates open at 9am, tech open at 9:30am and On track at 10:30am
Adults $20/ Youth (5-12) $10 *Purchase your tickets online and receive a FREE POPCORN with each ticket!
Spectator Gates open at Noon for time trails and local eliminations. The Jet Cars are scheduled to run at 6:15 pm and again at 9:15 pm. One ticket is good for both shows.
Go to http://bit.ly/jetcarschedule for a printable schedule
JET CAR SPRINGNATIONALS
Scheduled to appear
- Heather Janishewski Her-A-Cane (D)
- Jaren Mott Tow Mater (D)
- Steve Cooke Rollin Thunder (FC)
- Tim Boychuck Tank (Tank)
- Mark Stevens Earthflight (D)
- Jeff Atamian The Beast (D)
- Richard Smith Devastator (D) and Warped Speed (FC).
- Scott Arriaga Black Rat and Incinerator (D’s)
- Tony Franco & Tom Bogner Terminal Velocity (D)
- Tony Franco JR. The MAV TV MISSLE (D)
- Ron Gledhill NITRO HARLEY
- Mike Reynolds Komatsu Dragster
- Mathew Leonard Alcohol Altered
Fastlane Machine ~ Extreme Outlaws
Performance Place ~ Extreme Dragster
Summit ET Series.
All information is subject to change without notice.
Jet Car Spring Nationals
Saturday, May 24
Credentials open 9:00 -11:30 a.m. | Time trials at 10:30 a.m.
Spectator Gates open at Noon | Jet Cars at 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.
Join Rocky Mountain Raceways for Jet Car Spring Nationals featuring Jet Cars, Summit ET Series with Fastlane Machine Top Sportsman and Performance Place Top Dragster, and Top & Quick Junior.
Adults $20 | Youth (ages 5-12) $10 | 4 and under Free
Summit ET $50
Fastlane Machine Top Sportsman and Performance Place Top Dragster $100
Top & Quick Junior $30
- Drivers must be a RMR Member ($30 for the season)
- Drivers must pay entrance fee for each class they are participating in.
- If under the age of 18, Complete Minor Packet must be on file.
- Restricted Area Passes $25 (For those going to the Restricted Areas. If under the age of 18, Complete Minor Packet must be on file.)