May – August 2013
Join us as we light up the West Valley Sky during the Jet Car Spring Nationals!
Racer Gates open at 9am, tech open at 9:30am and On track at 10:30am
Adults $20/ Youth (5-12) $10 *Purchase your tickets online and receive a FREE POPCORN with each ticket!
Spectator Gates open at Noon for time trails and local eliminations. The Jet Cars are scheduled to run at 6:15 pm and again at 9:15 pm. One ticket is good for both shows.
Go to http://bit.ly/jetcarschedule for a printable schedule
JET CAR SPRINGNATIONALS
Scheduled to appear
- Heather Janishewski Her-A-Cane (D)
- Jaren Mott Tow Mater (D)
- Steve Cooke Rollin Thunder (FC)
- Tim Boychuck Tank (Tank)
- Mark Stevens Earthflight (D)
- Jeff Atamian The Beast (D)
- Richard Smith Devastator (D) and Warped Speed (FC).
- Scott Arriaga Black Rat and Incinerator (D’s)
- Tony Franco & Tom Bogner Terminal Velocity (D)
- Tony Franco JR. The MAV TV MISSLE (D)
- Ron Gledhill NITRO HARLEY
- Mike Reynolds Komatsu Dragster
- Mathew Leonard Alcohol Altered
Fastlane Machine ~ Extreme Outlaws
Performance Place ~ Extreme Dragster
Summit ET Series.
All information is subject to change without notice.
All information is subject to change without notice
The NHRA Summer Send Off is presented by Napa Auto Parts and they are bringing the heat with the NHRA Heritage Drag Series!
Watch the Nostalgia Fuel Funny Cars light up the night sky!
Spectator Gates open at 11am with Time Trials and Local Eliminations.
The Feature Cars are scheduled to run at 6:30 pm, 8:00pm and again at 9:30 pm. Your ticket will give you access to the pits and all of the drivers.
Adults $20/ Youth (5-12) $10 *Purchase your tickets online and receive a FREE POPCORN for every ticket.
HOT ROD HERITAGE SERIES PARTICIPANTS-Junior Fuel, A Fuel, 7.0 Class*: Please pre-register with the office at (801) 252-9557 by Friday, August 16. Entry fee $125 for your event. (*7.0 Class will be altitude factored to 7.40.)
ELECTRONICS, NON-ELECTRONICS, and JUNIOR INFO:
- Friday Credentials/Gates Open at 1 pm. On track at 4:30pm
- Saturday Credentials/Gates Open at 9 am. On track at 10:30am
- Sunday Credentials/Gates Open at 8 am. On track at 9:30am
Weekend Pre-Registration available in the Main Office or call with a Credit Card, 801-252-9557. Pre-Registration extended to Monday, August 19 at 5pm.
- Pre-Registered Electronics $200
- Pre-Registered Non-Electronics $100
- Pre-Registered Juniors $50
- Pre-Registered Crew $50
Non pre-registered prices are: (August 20-25)
- Friday: Electronics $50 Non-Electronics $50
- Saturday: Electronics $200 Non Electronics $100
- Sunday: Electronics $100 Non-Electronics $50
For RMR Racers, who pre-register you will receive 48 points toward your season championship points in Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, and MC/Snow. No round points will be awarded.