May 2013 – September 2014
Join us as we light up the West Valley Sky during the Jet Car Spring Nationals!
Racer Gates open at 9am, tech open at 9:30am and On track at 10:30am
Adults $20/ Youth (5-12) $10 *Purchase your tickets online and receive a FREE POPCORN with each ticket!
Spectator Gates open at Noon for time trails and local eliminations. The Jet Cars are scheduled to run at 6:15 pm and again at 9:15 pm. One ticket is good for both shows.
Go to http://bit.ly/jetcarschedule for a printable schedule
JET CAR SPRINGNATIONALS
Scheduled to appear
- Heather Janishewski Her-A-Cane (D)
- Jaren Mott Tow Mater (D)
- Steve Cooke Rollin Thunder (FC)
- Tim Boychuck Tank (Tank)
- Mark Stevens Earthflight (D)
- Jeff Atamian The Beast (D)
- Richard Smith Devastator (D) and Warped Speed (FC).
- Scott Arriaga Black Rat and Incinerator (D’s)
- Tony Franco & Tom Bogner Terminal Velocity (D)
- Tony Franco JR. The MAV TV MISSLE (D)
- Ron Gledhill NITRO HARLEY
- Mike Reynolds Komatsu Dragster
- Mathew Leonard Alcohol Altered
Fastlane Machine ~ Extreme Outlaws
Performance Place ~ Extreme Dragster
Summit ET Series.
All information is subject to change without notice.
We are asking that competitors for both the NHRA classes and the Electronics/Non-Electronics pre-register by calling (801) 252-9557. Please remember, there are no reserved pit stalls for this event.
Weekend Driver Prices
- Car and Driver NHRA classes: $160. Crew $50.
- Extreme Series (will be run early on Saturday) $100. Qualifying times will be moved over to TS and TD if you are running those classes
- Electronics and Non-Electronics $70 (includes the Test and Tune and the race on Saturday. Race winners will get a Wally)
- Juniors will be invited (16 cars). Drivers will be free, crew price TBD.
- Credentials/parking start at 3pm on Thursday.
- Tech 3pm-9pm
- Driver Gates open at 10am on Friday.
- Test and Tune begins at 3:00pm
- Gambler race for electronics and non electronics ($50 buy in) begins at 6pm.
- Power Adders Q1 at 8:00pm
- Spectator Gates open at 4pm.
- Seven Peaks Pass of all Pass Night!
- Adults are $10, Youth (5-12) are $5
- A pair of Jet Cars will make a pass at 9:30pm!
- Driver Gates open at 8:30am
- Time Trials and Qualifying at 9:00am
- We will run our extreme outlaw and dragster series (invite only…must have earned points during 2013) early in the day. Power Adders Q2 and Q3 at noon and 3pm.
- Bracket Eliminations at 4pm (Electronics and Non).
- Jets at 6:30 and 9:30pm
- We may run E1 of some NHRA classes on Saturday. Depends on car count.
- Spectator Gates open at 10am
- This year will feature 8 Jet Cars, Ed Jones, the Jelly Belly Wheelstander and the Lucas Oil Divisional Race Series!
- The Jet Cars are scheduled to run at 6:30 pm and again at 9:30 pm.
- Adults $20/ Youth (5-12) $10 *Purchase your tickets online and receive a FREE POPCORN for every ticket.
- Gates open at 8:30am
- Eliminations scheduled for 9:00am
- Spectator Gates open at 9am
- Adults are $10, Youth (5-12) are $5
Jet Car Spring Nationals
Saturday, May 24
Credentials open 9:00 -11:30 a.m. | Time trials at 10:30 a.m.
Spectator Gates open at Noon | Jet Cars at 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.
Join Rocky Mountain Raceways for Jet Car Spring Nationals featuring Jet Cars, Summit ET Series with Fastlane Machine Top Sportsman and Performance Place Top Dragster, and Top & Quick Junior.
Adults $20 | Youth (ages 5-12) $10 | 4 and under Free
Summit ET $50
Fastlane Machine Top Sportsman and Performance Place Top Dragster $100
Top & Quick Junior $30
- Drivers must be a RMR Member ($30 for the season)
- Drivers must pay entrance fee for each class they are participating in.
- If under the age of 18, Complete Minor Packet must be on file.
- Restricted Area Passes $25 (For those going to the Restricted Areas. If under the age of 18, Complete Minor Packet must be on file.)
Night of Fire
Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series
Saturday, September 27
Join Rocky Mountain Raceways for the final major drag racing event on the Young Kia Drag Strip. The crowd-favorite Night of Fire includes jet cars and the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series.
- Spectator gates open at Noon
- Jet cars at 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.
- Adults $20 | Youth (5-12) $10 | 4 and under free
- Credentials, Parking, and Tech 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Time trials/qualifying 10:00 a.m.
- LODRS Car/Driver $165
- Crew $60