May – October 2013
Join us as we light up the West Valley Sky during the Jet Car Spring Nationals!
Racer Gates open at 9am, tech open at 9:30am and On track at 10:30am
Adults $20/ Youth (5-12) $10 *Purchase your tickets online and receive a FREE POPCORN with each ticket!
Spectator Gates open at Noon for time trails and local eliminations. The Jet Cars are scheduled to run at 6:15 pm and again at 9:15 pm. One ticket is good for both shows.
Go to http://bit.ly/jetcarschedule for a printable schedule
JET CAR SPRINGNATIONALS
Scheduled to appear
- Heather Janishewski Her-A-Cane (D)
- Jaren Mott Tow Mater (D)
- Steve Cooke Rollin Thunder (FC)
- Tim Boychuck Tank (Tank)
- Mark Stevens Earthflight (D)
- Jeff Atamian The Beast (D)
- Richard Smith Devastator (D) and Warped Speed (FC).
- Scott Arriaga Black Rat and Incinerator (D’s)
- Tony Franco & Tom Bogner Terminal Velocity (D)
- Tony Franco JR. The MAV TV MISSLE (D)
- Ron Gledhill NITRO HARLEY
- Mike Reynolds Komatsu Dragster
- Mathew Leonard Alcohol Altered
Fastlane Machine ~ Extreme Outlaws
Performance Place ~ Extreme Dragster
Summit ET Series.
All information is subject to change without notice.
Come check out this fantastic event! We have bikes, ATV’s and Side x Sides running through the mud, the tire pit, rocks and even a LOG MOUNTAIN!
- Gates open at 8 am
- Racing begins at 9:30 am
Adults $10/Youth (5-12) $5- Get half off admission if you attend Friday October 11th MX Race in a costume!
NOTE: All riders under 18 years of age must have a Completed RMR Minor Packet on file. Please contact Danica Stewart at (801) 252-9557 ext. 102 or email@example.com with Minor Packet Questions questions.
- Pro Classes $75 plus $10 gate (100% Payback)
- Big Bike/ATV/SxS-$50 per class
- Mini’s – $40 per class
- Pee Wee’s – $30 per class
Tentative Schedule-Subject to Change
- 9:30am Minis- 1hr
- 10:45 PeeWees Moto 1
- 11:00 Novice- 1hr
- 12:15 PeeWees Moto 2
- 12:30 Expert/Am- 1.5hr (could be separated depending on bike count)
- 2:30 ATVs/SxS- 1hr (also Could be separated depending on bike count)
All information is subject to change without notice