April – October 2013
Come join us for the final Young Subaru Midnight Drag of the year. Bring your own car out and see what it can do.
This will be the final round of Utah’s Fast Fifteen for the 2013 Season. Whoever retains the #1 position will be invited to the 2013 Drag Banquet on December 7th.
- Driver $20, Spectators $9
- Credentials 4:30 pm, Gates and Tech open at 5 pm, Racing from 6 pm-Midnight.
Come check out this fantastic event! We have bikes, ATV’s and Side x Sides running through the mud, the tire pit, rocks and even a LOG MOUNTAIN!
- Gates open at 8 am
- Racing begins at 9:30 am
Adults $10/Youth (5-12) $5- Get half off admission if you attend Friday October 11th MX Race in a costume!
NOTE: All riders under 18 years of age must have a Completed RMR Minor Packet on file. Please contact Danica Stewart at (801) 252-9557 ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org with Minor Packet Questions questions.
- Pro Classes $75 plus $10 gate (100% Payback)
- Big Bike/ATV/SxS-$50 per class
- Mini’s – $40 per class
- Pee Wee’s – $30 per class
Tentative Schedule-Subject to Change
- 9:30am Minis- 1hr
- 10:45 PeeWees Moto 1
- 11:00 Novice- 1hr
- 12:15 PeeWees Moto 2
- 12:30 Expert/Am- 1.5hr (could be separated depending on bike count)
- 2:30 ATVs/SxS- 1hr (also Could be separated depending on bike count)
All information is subject to change without notice