RMR Management retains the right to adjust the rulebook and schedule as needs arise.
Curt Stewart-Motocross Manager: (801) 252-9557 x127 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Breach-Oval Track Manager: (801) 252-9557 ext. 112 | Dbreach@rmrracing.com
Ron Craft-Drag Strip Manager: (801) 252-9557 x106 | email@example.com
May – September 2014
Jet Car Spring Nationals
Saturday, May 24
Credentials open 9:00 -11:30 a.m. | Time trials at 10:30 a.m.
Spectator Gates open at Noon | Jet Cars at 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.
Join Rocky Mountain Raceways for Jet Car Spring Nationals featuring Jet Cars, Summit ET Series with Fastlane Machine Top Sportsman and Performance Place Top Dragster, and Top & Quick Junior.
Adults $20 | Youth (ages 5-12) $10 | 4 and under Free
Summit ET $50
Fastlane Machine Top Sportsman and Performance Place Top Dragster $100
Top & Quick Junior $30
- Drivers must be a RMR Member ($30 for the season)
- Drivers must pay entrance fee for each class they are participating in.
- If under the age of 18, Complete Minor Packet must be on file.
- Restricted Area Passes $25 (For those going to the Restricted Areas. If under the age of 18, Complete Minor Packet must be on file.)
Night of Fire
Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series
Saturday, September 27
Join Rocky Mountain Raceways for the final major drag racing event on the Young Kia Drag Strip. The crowd-favorite Night of Fire includes jet cars and the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series.
- Spectator gates open at Noon
- Jet cars at 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.
- Adults $20 | Youth (5-12) $10 | 4 and under free
- Credentials, Parking, and Tech 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Time trials/qualifying 10:00 a.m.
- LODRS Car/Driver $165
- Crew $60