RMR Management retains the right to adjust the rulebook and schedule as needs arise.
Curt Stewart-Motocross Manager: (801) 252-9557 x127 | email@example.com
Dan Breach-Oval Track Manager: (801) 252-9557 ext. 112 | Dbreach@rmrracing.com
Ron Craft-Drag Strip Manager: (801) 252-9557 x106 | firstname.lastname@example.org
March – May 2014
Summit ET Driver’s Meeting
Thursday, March 13
- ET Meeting (Summit ET & Top Sportsman/Dragster)
- Registration & Minor Paperwork at 6pm. Meeting at 7pm
Contact Ron Craft, RMR Drag Strip Manager-(801) 252-9557 x106, with any questions about the 2014 season.
More information to come. RMR Management retains the right to adjust the schedule as needs arise.
Jet Car Spring Nationals
Saturday, May 24
Credentials open 9:00 -11:30 a.m. | Time trials at 10:30 a.m.
Spectator Gates open at Noon | Jet Cars at 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.
Join Rocky Mountain Raceways for Jet Car Spring Nationals featuring Jet Cars, Summit ET Series with Fastlane Machine Top Sportsman and Performance Place Top Dragster, and Top & Quick Junior.
Adults $20 | Youth (ages 5-12) $10 | 4 and under Free
Summit ET $50
Fastlane Machine Top Sportsman and Performance Place Top Dragster $100
Top & Quick Junior $30
- Drivers must be a RMR Member ($30 for the season)
- Drivers must pay entrance fee for each class they are participating in.
- If under the age of 18, Complete Minor Packet must be on file.
- Restricted Area Passes $25 (For those going to the Restricted Areas. If under the age of 18, Complete Minor Packet must be on file.)