Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Young Subaru Midnight Drags
- Friday, May 2
- Friday, May 16
- Friday, June 13
- Friday, June 27
- Friday, July 18
- Friday, August 1
- Friday, September 5
- Friday, September 12
- Ticket Booth Open from 8 p.m. – 1 a.m. | Race 11 pm – 2 a.m.
- Spectators $9, 4 and under Free (No admittance after 1 a.m.)
- Ticket Booth Open from 8 p.m. – 1 a.m. | Race 11 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Drivers $20 (Only 200 participants allowed)
Please read NHRA Rule on Cameras (Including GoPro)
Any vehicle running 13.99 or quicker must have a helmet.
Any vehicle running 135 MPH or quicker must adhere to all NHRA Safety Rules.
Please contact Ron Craft, Drag Strip Manager, for vehicle-specific questions.
Participant number cards will be distributed at 8:00 pm. You will need to take the number card to ticketing at 8:00 p.m. to purchase your tech card. After purchase of tech card please stay with your vehicle. Tech department will begin tech at 8:00 pm. Passes Begin at 11:00 p.m. (Subject to Change for Problems Due to Unforeseeable Circumstances)
- Long pants only, NO shorts under any circumstances
- No sleeveless Shirts or Tank Tops.
- Shoes must cover feet, NO sandals or Flip-Flops
Motorcycles will be staged in Lane 4 (East Lane.) No cars or trucks will be permitted in this lane. According to the NHRA rulebook, any motorcycle running 120 miles an hour or faster must have leathers and a killswitch attached to the rider. All series, all classes.