Utah State Championships
Saturday, October 4
The final America First Credit Union Super Oval event of the 2014 season, featuring all local classes. Come see the Maverik Modifieds, Winged Sprints, Comcast Super Stocks, Focus Midgets, Figure-8 Cars, Hornets, Jr. Stingers, Hornets, Double Deckers, and Western States Equipment Figure-8 Trains crown their champions.
- Adults $15 | Youth (5-12) $5 | 4 and under free
- Spectator gates open at noon
- Qualifying 1:00-2:00 p.m. | Heat races 2:00-3:00 p.m. |Main events 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Credentials 9:00 a.m. | Practice 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Drivers must pay an entrance fee for each class they are participating in.
- Anyone in the pits who is under 18 (participant and/or crew) must have a complete minor packet on file.
- Drivers must have a RMR registered number ($30-season) and be a RMR Track Member ($50-season.)