Summer Send-Off with Nitro Cars – Big $ Bracket!
Saturday, August 23
Summer Send-Off with Nitro Cars, Big $ Bracket
Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Summer Send-Off on the Young Kia Drag Strip will feature Nitro Funny Cars, Electronic, Non-Electronic, and Top/Quick Jr.
Nitro Funny Cars Scheduled to Appear:
- Bob Godfrey: Burnin Money
- Scott Stanger: Bad Manners
- Gary Turner: Pedaler
- Roger Garten: War Horse
- Dale Van Gundy: Quarter Pounder
- Wally Giavia: G-Men
- Robert Overholser: California Hustler
- Richard Townsend: Nitroholic
- Spectator gates open at noon
- Nitro Funny Cars a 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.
- Adults $20 | Youth (5-12) $5 | 4 and under free
Online Preregistration - Pay now and have everything ready for you when you arrive.
Thursday August 21
- Credentials, Parking and Tech from 2-8 pm
Friday August 22
- 9 am – Credentials Open, Parking and Tech
- 2 pm – Time Trials begin
Saturday August 23
- 9 am – Credentials Open (Credentials and Tech are scheduled to be open until 4 pm, subject to change)
- 10 am – Time Trials Begin
Sunday August 24
- On Track at 10 am (There will be no credentials today)
- Electronic $225
- Non-Electronic $125
- Top/Quick Jr. (Friday and Saturday only) $50
- Weekend Crew $50
If drivers or crew are under the age of 18, a Complete Minor Packet must be on file to gain access to the Restricted Areas.
Hotel Info: http://www.rmrracing.com/hotels/
Contact Ron Craft, RMR Drag Strip Manager, for information and questions (801) 252-9557 x106