The Rocky Mountain Raceways Safety Team will be taking applications through December for EMT-B, Advanced or Paramedic Levels for the 2015 race season.
All new students that have not completed their courses or State exams will still be honored and applications will be taken. The RMR Safety Team members are responsible for the safety and basic medical needs of all our staff, racers and spectators on the Oval Track, Drag Strip and Motocross Track. We include on sight training in Medical, Fire Suppression and Extrication. Training will also include classroom knowledge and understanding of several types of fuels as well as many types of cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc. Training will be credited for your EMS hours. Airmed Staff will also be available for several credited classes given. Applications can be taken in person at our main office at 6555 West 2100 South in West Valley City. You can also download the application online at www.rmrracing.com and mail it in or hand deliver it to the main office.
Download the application here
Utah State Championships | Saturday, October 4
Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Utah State Championships is the final America First Credit Union Super Oval event of the 2014 season, featuring all local classes. Come see the Maverik Modifieds, Winged Sprints, Comcast Super Stocks, Focus Midgets, Figure-8 Cars, Hornets, Jr. Stingers, U burn ‘em We build ‘em Transmission Mini Cups, Double Deckers, and Western States Equipment Figure-8 Trains crown their champions.
Western States Equipment Figure-8 Trains at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Hornets at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Mini Cups at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Focus Midget Racers at Rocky Mountain Raceways' America First Credit Union Super Oval
Double Decker Racing at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Winged Sprints at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Comcast Super Stock Drivers at Rocky Mountain Raceways
Maverik Modified Drivers at Rocky Mountain Raceways
- Adults $15 | Youth (5-12) $5 | 4 and under free
- Spectator gates open at noon
- Qualifying 1:00-2:00 p.m. | Heat races 2:00-3:00 p.m. |Main events 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Credentials 9:00 a.m. | Practice 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Drivers must pay an entrance fee for each class they are participating in.
- Anyone in the pits who is under 18 (participant and/or crew) must have a complete minor packet on file.
- Drivers must have a RMR registered number ($30-season) and be a RMR Track Member ($50-season.)