Don’t miss the annual DOOMSDAY FIGURE-8 TRAILER RACES on Monday, September 1st!
Also featuring an action-packed Demolition Derby, a scorching Jet Car Burn, Comcast Super Stocks, Double Deckers, Hornets, Junior Stingers, and MORE!
Kids’ tickets are just $10. Receive $5 off Adult General Admission tickets when you bring your Maverik receipt.
- Gates open at 4 p.m. | Qualifying at 5:30 p.m. | Heat Races 6:15 p.m. | Main Events 7:15 p.m.
- Adults $20 | Youth (5-12) $10| 4 and under free
- Bring in a Maverik gas receipt and receive $5 off each spectator ticket!
- Credentials 1:15-3:30 p.m. | Practice 2:30 p.m.
- Participant $40 | Restricted Area Pass $25
- Drivers must pay an entrance fee for each class they are participating in.
- Anyone in the pits who is under 18 (participant and/or crew) must have a complete minor packet on file.
- Drivers must have a RMR registered number ($30-season) and be a RMR Track Member ($50 season.)
- Dooms Day Trailer Races!
WHEN: August 20, 2014 from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
COST: $150 per Racer
Rocky Mountain Raceways’ Drag Race Experience offers an engaging event with race-tuned vehicles, trained staff, and full timing and electronics.
The Drag Race Experience includes training, a racing experience, catered meal and participation certificates.
We provide everything you need to have a fun, safe experience, regardless of skill level.
10 Top of the Line Vehicles:
2014 Ford Mustang 5.0, V-8
2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS
2014 Dodge Challenger, Hemi
2014 Dodge Charger, SRT-8
2014 Buick Regal GS, Turbo
In order to participate, individuals must be at least 18 years of age with a valid drivers license and willing to sign a liability waiver.
You MUST register online in order to attend: http://msreg.com/dreaugust20
*There must be a minimum of 20 participants signed up or the class will be moved to another date.
Saturday, August 23rd is the SUMMER SEND-OFF on the Young Kia Drag Strip
—featuring Nitro Burning Funny Cars and hundreds of the best racers in the West competing for more than $30,000 in prize money!
Kids’ tickets are just $5!